Charleston Proposal Photography
For Guys Getting Ready to Pop The Question:
You love your girlfriend. In your heart, she’s already your future wife. When you know, you know, right? Proposing to her and making it official is the next logical step…so you need to do it right. Your life is about to change forever. She has dreamed about “this moment” her whole life…about the man she loves, down on one knee. (Imagine how over the moon she'll be once she realizes you've hired our studio to capture every romantic second!)
IF you’re looking to propose, give us a call or email us; we’d love to help you plan. Call us: (843) 882-7009. We have also created our official Valerie & Co. Guide to Charleston Proposals (with our prices too!)....to view it, click here!
Also check out your YouTube channel with lots of adorable proposal videos. Start with one of our favorites here: https://youtu.be/loIV6YDyCiI
We have photographed over 50 proposals in the past 2 years! (WOW!)
Many have even been published by The Knot and other online magazines!
Check out a few of their stories here:
Featured on "How He Asked" by The Knot: Matt's Proposal at the Ryder Cup Bar | Kiawah Island Golf Resort; South Carolina
Best Places to Propose in Charleston:
Most of these proposal spots are pictured in our gallery, but ask us if you want examples of any other specific location - we probably have it!
1. Pineapple Fountain at Waterfront Park
2. The beach! Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island or Folly Beach are all great places for proposals.
3. The rooftop cupola at Wentworth Mansion
4. Middleton Place Plantation, especially during the spring on a wine stroll.
5. Boone Hall Plantation! So many great spots there such as the Cotton Dock, the house, or the Avenue of Oaks.
6. The swings at Waterfront Park are a great place to get engaged, rain or shine!
7. The gazebo at White Point Garden at the battery. This is also a great place to incorporate a super romantic post-proposal horse and carriage ride to celebrate your engagement. (Bring champagne!)
8. The iconic white bridge at Magnolia Plantation & Gardens