Charleston Proposal Photography
For Guys Getting Ready to Pop The Question:
Alright men, we need to talk seriously. You love your girlfriend. In your heart, she’s already your future wife. Proposing to her and making it official is the next logical step…so you need to do it right. Your life is about to change forever. Hire a professional photographer to make sure you capture that moment forever. Why?… Because she has dreamt her whole life about “this moment”…about being proposed to by the man she loves, down on one knee. Not having a way to remember the moment she says ‘Yes’ is doing her a disservice. You’ll go through all sorts of emotions trying to figure out how to propose, so start with hiring an experienced Charleston proposal photographer!
Here’s the game plan:
1. You already know that this is the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with.
2. You will decide on a special and mostly original way of proposing to her.
3. You will hire a photographer, because no matter how modest or extraordinary your proposal actually is, she will look at your expressions and relive those moments for the rest of her life. At the end of the day, hiring a photographer is more important than thinking of a crazy, original way to propose. Make the right choice. Plus, she will LOVE having professional photos of the two of you together when all is said and done.
IF you’re a guy looking to propose, give us a call or email us; we’d love to help you plan. Call us: (843) 882-7009
Best Places to Propose in Charleston:
(Most of these proposal spots are pictured in our gallery above, by the way!)
1. Pineapple Fountain at Waterfront Park
2. The beach! Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island or Folly Beach are all great places for proposals.
3. The rooftop cupola at Wentworth Mansion
4. Middleton Place Plantation, especially during the spring on a wine stroll.
5. Boone Hall Plantation! So many great spots there such as the Cotton Dock, the house, or the Avenue of Oaks.
6. The swings at Waterfront Park are a great place to get engaged, rain or shine!
7. The gazebo at White Point Garden at the battery. This is also a great place to incorporate a super romantic post-proposal horse and carriage ride to celebrate your engagement. (Bring champagne!)